Our members help us to ensure our services are the best they can be.
We currently have around 13,250 members, which includes Trust staff. Anyone who lives in West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, the Humber, Cumbria, Durham, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, and Lincolnshire can join our Trust as a member and to have a say in the way our services are delivered.
Click 'Find out more' to discover more about Trust membership, and sign up now using the 'Become a member' button.
The atmosphere here is like being part of one big caring family.
Membership is free. You don’t need any special skills or experience to be a member. You just need to be interested in NHS services and the people we care for.
As a member you can:
• Have your say in the future of your local NHS
• Learn more about wellbeing and further your understanding of health issues
• Get information about the Trust and its work
• Elect local people to represent your views on our members’ council or stand for election yourself
You can decide how little or how much you want to be involved.
For example, you might want to:
• Be invited to meetings and events that interest you;
• Be actively involved, learn about the members’ council and consider standing for election;
• You could also be involved in supporting some of our recruitment campaigns.